Thursday, December 20, 2007

to time of hari raya haji

lol...this early post in the day...isn't normal for me bah...xD haha...but todae is the start of my 6 days of home alone...haha...

day 1:
woke up at abt 10am+ to find that its raining...i quickly went to clse the kitchen window to stop the rain from coming in...heng ar...todae's rain is not that heavy...then i prepare breakfast...steamed mantou...haha...but i havent finish my breakfast my malay neghbour knock on my door and present me wif food, i was puzzled at 1st...then rmb...HARI RAYA HAJI....lol XD...but the food they gave me was for 4 person de...and as of now..i am 1 person...so...2dae's mission: clear the 4 person value meal b4 tml XD...heres some pic of the food...yum?

is this too much? but thats not all...

this 4 plates is only the pei liao...the full course i havent show u yet...

this is the full course meal...

this...is the full course...notice the 2 plates of fried rice...how the heck am i gonna finish sia....xD X_X

if u dun believe me...heres a pic of the fried rice up close :

this is the height of the fried rice they gav me...woot...

see? wtf...i think the ants whld take abt 3mins(estimated time frame for ants 3mins = 3mths)

haha...but then on the plus side...theres chicken! :D

my favourite...chicken rendang!

hmm....rendang...wow...

so...todae i can save alot of money liao...esp food wise :D

No comments: