Sunday, October 25, 2009

dam...im laughing at this.....

some1 recently jus told me:
if u tink no one understands u, then no one will ever understand u

haha....i intepreted this meaning as : i understand you, but u think no1 understands you....if thats the case the no 1 will ever understand u...right.

if wad u say is right....and my interpretation is correct, did you...in fact any of you ask urself y would i even feel this way? reason is simple, i dun feel it...U think u understand me....then tell me wad u know abt me...

of cos...that applies to me too!...but so far...i dun tink i understand any of you.. no...in this life i will NEVER say i fully understands this/that person...

_______________________________________________________
treating u as a friend means no more mr nice guy....distance will widen and we WILL eventually lose contact...i cant chat like always le...i take into consideration over wad u type....and this will be a good news to you...i will be straight forward in wad i said...i MIGHT try to lessen to dmg by using not alot of hostile words...therefore if i said im pissed...im really pissed...

slowly turning the feelings back to nthingness....u did a great job in stopping me in my track b4 i completely fallen for you...u have my thanks.

think abt wad i said.....think abt it.......do U (points at you) think u understands me?

No comments: