Monday, October 12, 2009

looking at myslf

yesterday, i had nthing btr to do at home but to stone and jus surf the internet...then decided to slp....at around 4+am....cos i cant seem to get the 'feel' to slp yet...oh wells...yesterday was abit uneventful except that i gt my this wk's schedule and im spending the wkends working at a branch my workplace jus opened. cant say im not really looking forward to my transfer there cos of some other factors...i'll see how bah..hmm...woke up todae 9am+ haha..= 5hrs of slp...hope i dun slp while watch a movie wif angie...so wad shld i do now? hmm...lets recap =)

3 days ago,

after failing my TP for the 2nd time....i felt abit sian 1/2 but the impact not that great as the 1st le...stupid tester...argh...nxt time im gonna take the afternoon session like my friend wahhahaha...anyway...i feel dreaded cos i dunwan to go home and hear my parents asking y i fail, y din i do this y din i do that...abit frustrating cos of the fact that i know wads expected of them from me and i cant live up to that expectation...that feeling of disappointment fell like an anvil on my back...thus, i sms angie abt my results haha...she ask me if later still wan meet anot...i was thinking "hmm y not?" haha...so yea...decide on the timing and place again...then i went home, when i reach home, i was surprised when my dad did not scold me or anything just said " nvm....theres always nxt time" hearing that is a relieve haha...then i stone until abt 5pm b4 going out again to meet up wif angie, we went to JP to, for me is " to jus be wif her talking and such" while for her is, " shopping" lol...hey now, im not complaining here. its really fun to go shopping wif her...espacially if she is buying clothes...im not a fashion freak you know, i dun chase after fashion, i jus wear wads comfortable and the shirt that i like...we went initially went to JP to look see...she's hungry so the 1st stop we make is at kfc. she ask if i wanna eat anything...i said " i go order lor...wad u wan to eat?" but i think she din get my point and heard it as " i dunwan to eat..u go order lor" lol...i turn my head the nxt second, she gone liao, made a beeline towards the Q...hahaha...came back with spicy drumlets or something....but i know its drumlets haha...i watch her as she ate...talk to her abt some funny stuff and wad happen during my TP...after that, we jus walk around...and she walk really fast...which surprised me cos i deliberately slow down in the hope to keep pace, now i have to speed up to catch up haha....ironic isnt it...we like comb the entire JP, then she ask me if she look nice in a kimono top then i....total idiot abt woman's clothing and their names...had the impression of the kimono...and visualise it out...big mistake...but the image is nice...haha...she spotted one kimono top but then suggest that going to cwp would be a btr choice since there gt metro haha...so we take a train back to woodlands and i fish out my psp to tell her more abt prj diva, and play the game...big mistake, cos i left her out. im not taking my psp with me the nxt time i have a date wif her(todae). she heard me and ask me y. i said "cos i left u out le"....she said " no la...im jus tired thats all" with that said i switch off my psp and decided to spent the time on the mrt together...no not as u guys might think....i jus like being with her tht =)

reached cwp, i told her i wan to get some dinner so end up at mac she ask me wad i want to eat. haha out of being random and a joke i always tell my girl-friends and cousins " i wanna eat wad?(think) i wanna eat u haha" u know what she said ?" she said "u know when u said "i want to eat you"it means to say " i wanna fuck you?" she said it wif a rather im-offended kind of eyes....i really dun have the intention and i dunno it has such 'profound' meaning to it...but i dunno y she apologise to me later haha...ate a quick dinner...felt dam stupid cos she watch me eat(she having dinner at home) then we go metro....like immediately. haha...went in there and she go take a picking on dress....i find that when she wears a dress...she is more feminine than she is alrdy is....went in wif 3 dress and onli test 2 but i find them truly stunning...not the dress, its her...im more captivated by her more than anything...truly is beautiful. sad thing is that she is not so used to wearing a dress....cos she said the cloth used is abit thin then can see her undies...well...actually i did see but kept quiet abt it...cos i tot it part of the design. yea...tried both dress and she went out...haha...then we went to technika...i play for a round then i send her back home during that time i ask her abt clothes and see said she is piss off when she see her friend wear something so sui bian while she wear so nice...haha...i ask her if its me would it change lol...she flare up and said " u also ah! make me so angry lor...that time go bugis u wear wad!" haha...totally tio owned...then i retorted" no wad...bugis u gt see teens wear so nice de meh" then she think awhile and said "well, mayb i dun get hw guys think on wad to wear" haha...i jus smiled...well...1st off, some guys are simple, they wear wad they think is good and will look good. like for me...a jean+ some nice shirt...not really the kind that would stand out in public but more of the blend-in-with-the-crowd type. i dunno wads her expectation of being good looking. or to wear nice. but heck. if she wears a dress later and see's my chuan zhuo like that again. she will probably...no..definitely throw her book at me. haha...regardless of that,my feelings wont change de haha...love u lots <3

2 days ago, i gt the msg from my boss that nxt wk friday she plan to open the new branch at holland V le...and im more or less officially being transferred there haha...bit happy and abit sad cos i find that the reason is cos she want me out of the main shop haha...and to jaga a branch shop haha....anyway...i'll see hw lor

ysterday : went to the new shop to take a look. look nice....haha..but will take time to get used to...espacially if its sat and sun (srsly).

No comments: