Monday, October 19, 2009

time to move on

haha...im a fool...to harbour thought that i can be with you...just a fool...haha!!
dam...its over faster than i thought it would be xD
now i know.......

































































































if u think that i have written it using white colour again...pls wipe that tot off ur mind =)

moving on...did i felt free? or did i feel upset? alittle of both? im alrdy abit numbed le...best not to think abt it haha...
im laughing again! issit sadness? no....im laughing at myself xD omg its sooo laughable! hahahahaha! im not planning to go back....i will jus go iluma bah...play game, drink until drunk...oh wait....I CANT! cos i gt sch the nxt day and work! haha! work! talking abt that...im beginning to feel piss off with the way jeanne and teresa do things...right now...im ok to bear it...i nd the income....but once i find a btr job...im off. haha....there is no nd to face ur fcking faces once i quit...u work long hrs can do E can step on me alot le right? jus cos i forgt hw to make and u knw u can scold me? sure...do wad u wan...im beginning to phase out of irritation to frustration le...fck up bitch...





































hahahahahahaha!!! im laughing...at myself, at the world, at work.....im crazy and i like it...wads so bad abt laughing? but pls bear that in mind...laughing does not mean happiness

my cbox is left untouched...haha...realise jus hw much i meant to others...nthing...if lets say u read this post and felt im pitiful then i dun nd ur sympathy....im alone...always is...change me only if u really care...if u dun have the ability to do that...dun waste ur energy...pulling me out only to drop me deeper in the abyss isnt wad a 'good' friend would do...those of my 'friends', if u read this....search ur hearts...and tell me...where are all of you when i really need u? if u think u cared sry i dun sense it...cos im currently very lonely......

No comments: